انتشار نسخه جدید اوراکل اپکس 19.2
The Early Adopter program for Oracle APEX 19.2 is now available, and it’s open to everyone! The URL to access it is:
Prior to every major release of Oracle APEX, we conduct a hosted Early Adopter (EA) program. This is similar to a hosted beta, and everyone is welcome to participate and provide feedback. It’s a great opportunity for the community to participate in the release process of APEX. We welcome your feedback about features, user interface, bugs, functionality, and more. Ultimately, it is your feedback which helps us shape Oracle APEX into a high-quality, polished framework.
There are some exciting new features in this release, including:
- Faceted Search
- All new Team Development
- Enhanced Popup LOV
- Expanded Shared LOVs
- REST Enabled Interactive Grid
- Data Loading into Existing Tables
- Upgraded Oracle JET
- Dark Mode theme style in Universal Theme
- Learn more about the new features in APEX 19.2
As always, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- This is hosted only. We do not make early releases of APEX available for on-premises installation.
- Everything you do on the Early Adopter instances of APEX should be considered throw-away. There is no guarantee that APEX applications you build in the Early Adopter instance will even be installable in the production release of Oracle Application Express 19.2.
- If you’re reading this blog post after APEX 19.2 is released, you will find that the Early Adopter at https://tryapexnow.com/ is no longer available.
We look forward to your feedback. And thanks for being such strong supporters of Oracle APEX. Our magnificent APEX community is to be envied!